** The committee has decided to switch the Symposium to be a Hybrid event. Thus, on-line presentations are allowed for those who may not be able to attend in person.
** From 22.03.21 (MON), Korean time, quarantine exemption was applied to those who have completed vaccination in Korea or registered overseas (outside of Korea) vaccination history at the Korean public health center. (Excluding Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine and Myanmar) See details [link] and [link].
** "General guide about Visa" can be found at https://www.visa.go.kr/openPage.do?MENU_ID=10102
** The current situation of COVID-19 in South Korea is also available at http://ncov.mohw.go.kr/en/
** Since each country has different guidelines for traveling abroad, we will recommend the authors that they stay informed of any information their local health agencies may make available and take reasonable precautions to protect themselves.
* Those who pay the registration fee by 4/22 (KST) or those who have a payment issue will be allowed to submit the final manuscript by 4/23 (KST)
The 13th IFAC Symposium on Dynamics and Control of Process Systems,
including Biosystems (DYCOPS) will be held in Busan,
Republic of Korea on June 14-17, 2022.
The IFAC Symposium on Dynamics and Control of Process Systems (DYCOPS) has a long history initiated in 1986 in Bournemouth (UK).
The IFAC Symposium on Computer Applications in Biotechnology (CAB) originated from a series of events that started more than 40 years ago in Dijon, France.
The overlapping interests in bioprocesses led to the collocation of the two events, and then to their merger into one symposium co-organized by TC 6.1 and TC 8.4.
- Submission Site Opens: Jun. 2021
- Acceptance Notification: Mar. 9, 2022 (Delayed!)
- Draft Paper Submission Deadline: Dec. 19, 2021 (Extended!)
- Early Registration Deadline: Apr. 15, 2022 (Extended!)
- Workshop Proposals Submission Deadline: Dec. 19, 2021 (Extended!)
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: Apr. 21, 2022 (Extended!)
- Symposium: Jun. 14, 2022 – Jun. 17, 2022