** As of now, we aim to have the conference in person but this may be subject to change due to the pandemic.
The 13th IFAC Symposium on Dynamics and Control of Process Systems,
including Biosystems (DYCOPS) will be held in Busan,
Republic of Korea on June 14-17, 2022.
The IFAC Symposium on Dynamics and Control of Process Systems (DYCOPS) has a long history initiated in 1986 in Bournemouth (UK).
The IFAC Symposium on Computer Applications in Biotechnology (CAB) originated from a series of events that started more than 40 years ago in Dijon, France.
The overlapping interests in bioprocesses led to the collocation of the two events, and then to their merger into one symposium co-organized by TC 6.1 and TC 8.4.
- Submission Site Opens: Jun. 2021
- Acceptance Notification: Feb. 16, 2022
- Draft Paper Submission Deadline: Nov. 5, 2021 (Extended!)
- Early Registration Deadline: Mar. 31, 2022
- Workshop Proposals Submission Deadline: Nov. 5, 2021 (Extended!)
- Symposium: Jun. 14, 2022 – Jun. 17, 2022