- Registration Site
- The registration site opened, https://dycops2022.sigongji.com/
- * Those who pay the registration fee by 4/22 (KST) or those who have a payment issue will be allowed to submit the final manuscript by 4/23 (KST).
- Please give us one weekdays for confirming and allowing the final paper upload in PaperCept Site.
- You can find the activated button for final paper upload in PaperCept Site.
- Registration Fees
Early (-Apr. 22(KST))
- ** 'REGULAR’ attendees are allowed to upload a possible second paper on the PaperPlaza system by paying an extra charge (Eur 100)
- ** At least one author, for each accepted paper, must register and pay the registration fee within the final submission deadline (Apr. 18, 2022).
- ** If an author wishes to submit a manuscript with a number of pages higher than 6 (up to 8), then an additional registration fee of 100 euros is required.
- Workshop Fees
- ** The workshop registration site opened, https://dycops2022workshop.sigongji.com/
** Refund of registration fee will be made without deduction of cancellation charge, if written notification is received before May 15, 2022. No refunds will be made after May 16, 2022, and are given for No-shows.
- Important Information for Authors
- In the registration site, you have to register a valid e-mail address and indicate the paper(s) ID(s) associated with your registration. After making the payment of the registration fees you should receive an email at the address you register with an alphanumeric code of 32 characters for each paper ID you indicated. These codes should be used to submit the final version of the papers in the IFAC Papercept system.
- Cancellation Policy
- Refund of registration fee will be made after deduction of cancellation charge (Eur 50), if written notification is received before April 15, 2022.
- No refunds will be made after April 16, 2022, and are given for No-shows.
- Additional Information
- "General guide about Visa" can be found at https://www.visa.go.kr/openPage.do?MENU_ID=10102
- The current situation of COVID-19 in South Korea is also available at http://ncov.mohw.go.kr/en/
- Since each country has different guidelines for traveling abroad, we will recommend the authors that they stay informed of any information their local health agencies may make available and take reasonable precautions to protect themselves.