- Submission Site
- Site is open and the deadline is Nov. 5th, 2021 (Extended),
- ** IFAC supports the registration fees for Developing Countries Young Author.
- The support application form and the details can be downloaded here.
- Please submit the application form to email@example.com by Nov. 5th, 2021 (Extended).
- Paper Instructions
- The draft of a regular paper is limited to eight double-column pages, and final papers are restricted to six pages.
Accepted papers will be included in the proceedings. Conference proceedings will appear in IFAC-PapersOnline, indexed in WoS and Scopus.
Templates of the expected form for inclusion in the conference proceedings are available at https://www.ifac-control.org/events/author-guide
- Invited Sessions
- Invited sessions consist of six papers on a specific research subject. An invited session proposal should include :
- a title,
- an abstract,
- a detailed description of the topic
- and the titles, authors and abstracts of all six contributions.
Please contact the invited session coordinator to receive an identification code. If available, do use this code when submitting your invited contribution;
otherwise, please submit your contributor as a regular paper and notify the coordinator so we can track it down. If an invited session is not accepted, all corresponding papers will be evaluated individually as regular papers.
- Pre-Symposium Workshops
- Pre-symposium workshop organizers are invited to prepare proposals, which should provide clear and focused education material covering new and emerging topics within the scope of the symposium.
- Copyright Conditions
- "All publication material submitted for presentation at an IFAC-sponsored meeting (Congress, Symposium, Conference, Workshop) must be original and hence cannot be already published, nor can it be under review elsewhere. The authors take responsibility for the material that has been submitted. IFAC-sponsored conferences will abide by the highest standard of ethical behavior in the review process as explained on the Elsevier webpage (https://www.elsevier.com/authors/journal-authors/policies-and-ethics), and the authors will abide by the IFAC publication ethics guidelines (https://www.ifac-control.org/events/organizers-guide/PublicationEthicsGuidelines.pdf/view).
- Accepted papers that have been presented at an IFAC meeting will be published in the proceedings of the event using the open-access IFAC-PapersOnLine series hosted on ScienceDirect (http://www.sciencedirect.com). To this end, the author(s) must grant exclusive publishing rights to IFAC under a Creative Commons license when they submit the final version of the paper. The copyright belongs to the authors, who have the right to share the paper in the same terms allowed by the end user license, and retain all patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights (including research data)."