- Tour Information
- There are a range of downloadable guides from the tourist information website, these are in several languages including English and have information on places to eat including Muslim and local restaurants, things to do and city maps.
- Some of the top spots to visit are:
- Jagalchi Market Jagalchi Market is the largest seafood market in Korea. Here, visitors can taste the best in fresh seafood, following their purchases from cutting board to table.
- Gukje Market Gukje Market is one of the better-known traditional markets in Busan, offering diverse Korean and imported items for both wholesale and retail purchase.
The daunting array of unique items makes Gukje one of the most popular places in Busan among visitors.
- Nampo-dong As the main stage of the Pusan International Film Festival, Nampo-dong is also home to many shops selling non-brand items at inexpensive prices.
Countless street stalls boast delicious street food.
- Centum CityCentum City houses two high-end, giant department stores: Shinsegae Centum City and the Lotte Department Store at Centum.
Centum City is also connected to Haeundae, the most popular tourist destination in Busan.
For further information, please refer to the Busan Tourist Organization page